Wednesday, April 26, 2006

HELLO,

wow its bin a long time since I have posted and it feels so good to be back.
I mean you Quinns blog popin cool like a volcano, and than there's Davalynn and her blog its more like popcorn popin trying to get out of the its in.

But really its feels so good to be writing and posting and leaving camments in everyones blog. I have now finshed my book the My Samoan Chief it is so cooooooooool, I mean it rocks you got the part when Fays mom comes to visit, You now why am I even telling you about the book, SO I TOLD YOU ONCE OR TWICE BUT NOW I'VE GOOOOOOOOOONE CRAZY READDDDDDDDD THEEEEEEEEEEE BOOOOOOOOOK.
SEEEEEEEEEEEE YAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 2:51 PM, Blogger Adventurers' Class said...

You seem very enthusiastic, Kirstan.

-Aleah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home